Would you like to work for a market leading utility company with an exciting 5 year growth plan? Excellent career progression prospects with the opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile projects, then read on...
The position as a SHEQ Advisor will involve working on multi-utility, gas, telecoms and power projects.
Salary to £55k | Company Car or Allowance | Stakeholder Pension | 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and the chance to work with a great team!
* Reporting to the SHEQ Manager; responsible for liaising with site staff and management within the division to meet the contract and business needs and objectives
* Support management and contract teams with responsibility for Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Issues
* Providing specialist assistance with Risk Assessment and Risk Management
* Ensure that the Division Safety Management System is fit for purpose
* Aid in the investigation of incidents and provide expert advice on root causes of these incidents
* Ensure that resources are available to Supervisors and Managers including appropriate documentation and training
* Reviewing and amending SHEQ documentation
* Providing support implementing Quality and Environmental Management Systems
* Monitor and report on the closeout of all accident reports and inspection or audit findings promptly
* Qualified with a NEBOSH and NRSWA Supervisor accreditation
* Previous experience as a SHEQ Advisor in the utilities or highways industry is essential
* Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
#Health #Safety #Quality #Environmental #SHEQ #SHE #Audit #HSE #NEBOSH #NRSWA #IOSH #Utilities #Utility #Excavation #Reinstatement #Incident Report #Accident Report #CDM #Water #Gas #Power #Telecom