INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer (Setting Out)
Job Location – Northern Ireland
Project – Residential Projects
Salary - £30K-£40K
About the Company:
Working with a very busy Main Contractor who specialise in a wide variety of projects including; commercial, residential, retail and industrial assets across the UK and Ireland are currently recruiting for a Setting Out Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in setting out all aspects of groundworks operations on groundworks Projects, including but not limited to drainage, roads, footings etc.
- Getting a construction site ready for development.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying a construction site.
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models.
- Mapping structural boundaries on the ground.
- Able to read and understand drainage, RC drawings, and experienced in standard rebar call-off procedure/methods.
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Foreman and Site/Project Manager.
- Adhering to health and safety.
- Resolving technical problems.
- Diploma or Degree qualification in structural/civil engineering.
- 3+ years’ Site Engineering experience.
- Concrete experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.