INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer
Job Location – Belfast/Greater Belfast
Project – Industrial Projects
Salary – £30K-£40K
About the Company:
INFORM3 currently have a fantastic opportunity to work on unique Projects with a busy Main Contractor from County Antrim. Our client is currently working on numerous projects based in Belfast/Greater Belfast area with a combined value of £25m.
This would be a great role for someone who is looking to progress into Professional Site Management in the near future as there is genuine career progression and unique opportunities on offer for the right candidate!
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project to ensure that information shared is accurate and tasks are being carried out according to drawings.
- Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager/Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- Attend daily and or weekly meetings as instructed by management.
- Follow H&S and Company procedures on site.
- A Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post experience, preferably with a building contractor.
- Able to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean drivers license.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán McConville on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.