Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Technologies opportunity within a world-famous technology and engineering organisation in Chobham, Surrey.
A global leader in the electric vehicle and automotive technology are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer –Cloud Technologies to their growing software team in Chobham, Surrey.
As a Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Technologies you will be responsible for the design and development of cloud-based, high performance, scalable software solutions for various areas within the business. Working on complex and company-critical applications, you will assist in modernising and improving existing software solutions to meet the demands of my client’s varied customer base.
Skill requirements for the Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Communications role:
- Degree-level education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant discipline
- Proficiency in C#, Go, Kotlin, Java, C or another general-purpose programming language
- Experience with Python
- Professional experience on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP and microservices
- SQL and/or NoSQL experience
- API and RESTful web service development experience
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline and test automation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer –Cloud Technologies, to work for a global brand with offices in Cobham, Surrey that can offer excellent career progression opportunities. Their offices in Chobham are commutable from Woking, Guildford, West London, Berkshire, and other parts of Surrey. The job comes with fantastic benefits and the opportunity to work on truly ground-breaking technology.
To apply for the Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Technologies role in Chobham, Surrey, please call Luke Mason on (phone number removed).