- £500/day Paid holidays, Sick pay, Pension
- Greater Manchester
Senior Works Manager - located in Birmingham
We have an exciting opportunity for a Works Manager to join the Major Structures team in Birmingham City. You will be joining a highly experienced team on the UK’s most prestigious infrastructure project,
This role is to provide management and control of a multi-disciplinary team comprising General Foremen, Section Foremen and Supervisors,
- Ensures that sufficient resources are allocated to the Works Section and that each has an appropriate level of ability
- Inputs into the setting of targets in line with Project timeframes and monitors performance works to ensure appropriate action is taken on findings from site audits / checks
- Monitors the development of their supervisory staff,
- Carries out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
- Contributes to Accident / Incident Investigations.
- Ownership of budget for the directly employed labour and plant, attends and reports on actual levels of resource in weekly cost meeting.
- Pursues correct allocation of plant and labour to assigned tasks.
- Holds a current CSCS Supervisory/Manager Card
- Extensive major structures and Infrastructure background
- Experience as a Works Manager (Structures, Insitu and Precast) or equivalent working on major infrastructure project
- Self-Delivery experience is desirable
Good benefits package incl, Pay rate of £500 per day employed, Paid holidays, Sick pay, and Pension contribution.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW
- Job ID:
- Contract Length:
- Job Reference:
- SWM Birm