- £38000 - £40000/annum Overtime, 25 Days Leave, Pension
- NW1, Euston, Greater London
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Facilities Maintenance - Euston, London
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a well-established portfolio of buildings across London. Due to this growth, they are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to look after one of their flagship sites in Euston, London.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering operation as well as managing sub-contractors whilst working in a solid 2 engineer team.
- Ensuring that routine PPMs are carried out to all mechanical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
- Responding to any reactive and planned maintenance throughout the buildings plant room areas - FCUs, AHUs, Motors, Pumps, AC Maintenance, cooling towers
- Ensuring strong communication with clients and customer service skills
- Organising subcontract labour
- Organising quotes and the labour/procurement of materials and parts
- Responsible for Health & Safety, logbooks, risk assessment, permits to work etc.
Salary & Package:
- £40,000.00 Per Annum! + Overtime!
- Monday to Friday | 8am till 5pm
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Pension, Training and Career Progression into White Collar positions
- City & Guilds/NVQ in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
- Able to write reports and carry out quotes
- Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
- Smart and presentable
- Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity, please apply today!
- Job ID:
- Contract Length:
- Job Reference: