Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression
Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer from a heavy plant / industrial background looking to join a market leading company with a multi-million-pound turnover who offer training and progression?
This well-established company has been operating for almost 60 years, they are market leaders within the UK and Ireland, producing timber products and renewable energy.
They are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join the maintenance team. Your responsibilities will include assisting with the smooth running of the plant, maximising utilisation of equipment and improving processes. You will carry out mechanical maintenance within all areas of the plant including inspections, assessments, repairs, breakdowns and fault diagnosis on production machinery.
This role would suit a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer from a heavy plant / industrial background with the ability to read engineering drawings. You will need to have experience of planned preventative maintenance systems, troubleshooting, installation, fault finding and repairs.
* Mechanical maintenance of plant & production machinery
* Responding to breakdowns & emergency callouts
* Carrying out inspections, repairs & fault diagnosis
* Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm (night shifts when required)
* Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
* Heavy plant / Industrial background
* Experience in troubleshooting, installation, fault-finding & repairs
Keywords: engineering, engineer, maintenance, plant, production, manufacturing, mechanical, mechanics, PPM, installation, repairs, fault finding, breakdowns, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.