Graduate Decommissioning Engineer
Kingston upon Thames
Hybrid (3 days office, 2 from home)
Private Medical Insurance
Are you a fresh civil/structural graduate looking to get your foot in the door? We have the perfect opportunity for you! I’m recruiting a Graduate Decommissioning Engineer for one of our major clients, who are a global leading engineering organisation for the design, construction and operation of innovative, sustainable onshore and offshore plants and infrastructure.
If you’re a graduate looking to utilise your qualifications by learning and developing from world-class experienced engineers and designers then apply now!!
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Decommissioning Engineer:
- Provide decommissioning/installation support and engineering design services in the office for projects being executed within the business.
- Support the offshore survey, preparation and execution phase of removal projects.
- Provide on-site support (preparation works and dismantling / disposal works) and be the business representative on site for the relevant projects.
- Assist in the development of procedures, bids and studies for decommissioning work within the company.
- Provide procurement and expediting support for projects.
The Ideal Candidate: Graduate Decommissioning Engineer
- Degree in a related field is essential (civils, structural, naval architect etc).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal ability.
- A good understanding of engineering projects.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Understanding of offshore oil & gas projects would be beneficial.
Apply now and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will be in contact to discuss your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.