Liverpool Street, London
£46,000 - £49,000
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading building services on one of their high-profile contracts in Liverpool Street, London. The mechanically qualified engineer will be working a 4 on 4 off day shift pattern, 7am to 7pm as part of a large maintenance team undertaking the planned and reactive maintenance, remedial works and emergency response on site.
The company is a well established maintenance provider who likes to progress their engineers career with all the opportunities of training and development. This is a great opportunity to work on a site which is part of a large and prestigious commercial estate, being a flagship contract for the company.
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- Pumps - Bearings, Mechanical Seals
- Water Treatment (Tap Tests, Dosing, Cooling Tower Checks, etc).
- Cooling Towers
- Tap Temperatures
- Chilled Water Systems
- Heat Exchange
- Pressurisation units
- BMS Operation
- CRAC units
- Mechanically qualified to City & Guilds Level 2/3 or NVQ (or equivalent)
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Building Services Maintenance experience - 5 Years Min
- Very Client facing
- Driven and Methodical
- £46,000 - £49,000 per annum
- 4 on 4 off - (Day Shift Only) 7am to 7pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension package
- Overtime Available
- Great opportunity to progress internally
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.