Mobile Maintenance Electrician London
My client is currently recruiting for a mobile engineer to cover a number of sites for one client. You will have you City & Guilds level 3, NVQ3 or equivalent in electrical, with a proven track record in commercial maintenance.
Sector: Commercial Maintenance
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM services working for the Mobile Services Division across Greater London with some work outside of the M25.
- To carry out new electrical work as required, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and complete supporting paperwork
- To rectify defects in all electrical systems and associated plans / components.
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults in line with SLAs
- To manage sub-contractors
- Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, plus participation in the on call rota and flexibility with out of hours activity when required
Salary is 45k, plus van, call out, overtime and company benefits.
This is great opportunity to join a company who can offer ongoing training and development, as well as career progression. If interested please e-mail your CV to Islem at Alex Young Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.