Reed Engineering is excited to announce that they are working with a reputable business who manufacture packaging, the business is known for its sustainable products and technology, they are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a full-time permanent basis. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will work closely with the Maintenance Manager and be responsible for all aspects of Maintenance across the factory.
As the business is expanding, they seek reliable, highly skilled candidates of a high calibre to work within a team environment.
- Keeping Maintenance records
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical or electrical problems when they arise.
- Perform diagnostic tests and root cause analysis to figure out problems with machinery or equipment.
- Test malfunctioning machinery to determine whether major repairs are needed.
Skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role.
- Highly organised and capable of managing a varied workload
- Understanding of Health & Safety
- Dynamic & Supportive environment
- Competitive holiday allowance
- A prospective career
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.