Maintenance Electrician | Bromley | FM Service Provider | Healthcare Contract
One of UK’s leading Service Providers is currently looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to work at one of their healthcare contracts in Bromley.
The role will be a static role Monday – Friday , 40hrs a week.
· Lighting – lamp changes, ballast changes, simmtronic/Phillips lighting
· Emergency light testing
· Power distribution
· Electrical fault-finding
· Small works – new sockets, new lights, new circuits
· PAT Testing
· Control Panel maintenance
· Fire alarms
· BMS systems
· Sprinkler systems
· General building services
. To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
· £34,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
· Pension & healthcare
· Overtime and On call
· Career progression & training
· Level 3 Electrical City and guilds
First Aid at work
· A proven track record in hospital maintenance desired
· Good communication skills
If you feel that your experience matches the above description, please feel free to send your CV across for review.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.