If you live in a city, chances are we will give you a lift or play a role in keeping you moving every day.
Otis is the world’s leading elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation, and service company. We move 2 billion people every day and maintain approximately 2.2 million customer units worldwide, the industry's largest Service portfolio.
You may recognize our products in some of the world’s most famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Burj Khalifa and the Petronas Twin Towers! We are 69,000 people strong, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales, and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians, all committed to meeting the diverse needs of our customers and passengers in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. We are proud to be a diverse, global team with a proven legacy of innovation that continues to be the bedrock of a fast-moving, high-performance company.
We’re currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to cover the Hertfordshire and Essex area of England, as a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Bring a commercial, professional approach to your area.
- Liaise with clients across, the South East of England, including Oxford, Slough, Milton Keynes, working in partnership to delivery an effective service to our customers.
- Lead, mentor, and coach you’re team. Engage with your team of field-based engineers to delivery on service level agreements within a timely and professional manner.
- Support internal moves and development. Work with your team to nurture from the ground up – working with them to support with personal and professional development.
- Provide solutions to clients. Work with our clients to provide solutions to technical breakdowns and faults, working together to overcome these obstacles and to get lifts and escalators back in tip top condition.
When you join Otis, you become part of an innovative global industry leader with a resilient business model. You’ll belong to a diverse, trusted, and caring community where your contributions, and the skills and capabilities you’ll gain working alongside the best and brightest, keep us connected and on the cutting edge.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work within an employee focused business, offering an excellent salary, bonus and benefits packages.
- Personal development, allowing you to take advantage of our in house training program and to utalise our employee scholarship plan.
We provide opportunities, training, and resources, including our Otis University program that builds leadership and capabilities in Sales, Field, Engineering and Major Projects and our Employee Scholar Program is a notable point of pride, through which Otis sponsors colleagues to pursue degrees or certification programs.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have come from the lift industry or similar sectors such as Construction or Facilities Management.
- Great people person, able to relate to customers needs and frustrations and provide a competitive solution within a timely manner.
- Management experience, able to delegate tasks out to a remote team and able to provide couching and mentoring to ensure personal and professional development within your team.
- Good IT knowledge, able to work on and with a wide range of Microsoft based systems.
Today, our focus more than ever is on people. As a global, people-powered company, we put people – passengers, customers, and colleagues – at the center of everything we do. We are guided by our values that we call our Three Absolutes – prioritizing Safety, Ethics, Quality in all that we do.
Become a part of the Otis team and help us #Buildwhatsnext!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.