MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / WALLASEY/ D.O.E & EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for a passionate Maintenance Engineer to join a rapidly growing organisation.
Hydrokem Aerosols Limited are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work in their busy aerosol manufacturing site based in Wallasey, Wirral.
This is an ideal position for an experienced Maintenance Engineer who enjoys a hands-on role and wants to say goodbye to weekend work whilst building a career at a company that is going from strength-to-strength.
What’s on offer?
- 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern
- Monday to Friday – 6:00 am – 2:00 pm / 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm rotating shifts
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday increasing with tenure
- Free car parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Occupational sick pay
- Variety of other benefits
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Complete preventative maintenance plan (PPM) to ensure optimal equipment reliability
- Respond swiftly to production-line breakdowns and restore production operations efficiently
- Collaborate with the production teams, sharing knowledge to improve outcomes and reduce downtime to optimise production output
- Mechanically highly competent, ideally with an understanding of pneumatics
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work completed, ensuring all equipment is safe and compliant with relevant legislation and standards
- Proactively support continuous improvement programmes
- To log any works, breakdowns, improvements, PPM’s carried out on the CMMS system and make sure all works are kept up to date
- Identifying improvements to TPM & PPM activities, and developing these to full potential using data to verify results
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Mechanical
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience working as a mechanical engineer, ideally within a production environment
- Possess strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Technical skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Working well under pressure
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Electrical knowledge would be an advantage
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this new Maintenance Engineer position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.