Job Location: Newry
INFORM3 are looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to work on groundworks/commercial projects based in Newry.
The client is seeking to add an experienced Civil Engineers to their team who is confident in supervising civil projects and have knowledge & experience on setting out and GPS.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and structural assistance
- Liaise with Senior Engineer and Project Manager
- Complete daily setting out and surveying duties
- Assist with general admin, management of all staff on site
- Ensure work is completed safely and reaching deadlines
- Maintain the site diary and paperwork and weekly progress reports.
- Attend Site Meetings
- Ensure that all materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Carry out Toolbox talks and Health & Safety briefings
- Liaise with Site Management and sub-contractors
- Assist in coordinating Plant, Machinery and Materials
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure all staff have received site inductions
Civil Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in Setting Out and surveying
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Confident in MS Office
- Full driving licence
The client understands the value of quality staff, ensuring that they have put in place professional working practices and in return are looking for candidates that are self-motivated and who can deliver quality work.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.