Our client is a leading London Structural Engineering consultancy who boast an impressive portfolio of both new build & refurbishment buildings spanning a wide range of sectors. They have a requirement for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their team in Central London on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Heritage, Leisure, Community and more.
The ideal Structural Engineer will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience,
- Have an interest in refurbishment projects,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking London firm where you will receive:
- Flexible Hybrid Working policy
- Regular team social events,
- Seminars, field studies & trips to ensure constant learning & development,
- A competitive salary,
- Good benefits.
If you'd like to know more about this Structural Engineer opportunity and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.