Multi Skilled Engineer (Rota: 4 on 4 off)
Droitwich Location (WR9) - Easily Accessed via J5 M5
Benefits package: Generous pension contributions, Life Assurance, Employee Christmas vouchers, PerkBox – High Street brand discounts, Long service awards
Our identity is shaped by fairness and honesty, partnerships and respectful actions. At ALPLA, we stand for high-quality plastic packaging throughout the world.
Around 22,000 colleagues produce quality packaging for foodstuffs, cosmetics and industrial cleaning brands for many blue-chip clients across 182 ALPLA sites in 45 countries
Join our Family Of Pioneers as a Maintenance Engineer…
To ensure all blow moulding machines (Extrusion, Injection and Stretch blow moulding), associated production machinery uptime is maximised in line with Company maintenance procedures and in compliance with both production and health & safety requirements.
Additionally, you will be expected to provide planned and repair maintenance to all plant and works services, within the scope of your training.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure that all equipment, machinery and peripherals operate efficiently and at full capability, ensuring a continuous production process.
- Carry out repairs on machines as part of breakdown or preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and maintenance logs are completed correctly and accurately in accordance with company procedure.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with quality, hygiene and food safety policies.
- To perform any other duties in connection with the job that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and which are consistent with the “Purpose of job/mission”.
- Manufacturing experience is essential (Plastics, Packaging, FMCG, Food, Beverage, Pharma etc)
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 (must have Elec qualifications)
- Multi Skilled experience
Please apply to this position for immediate review – contact Kerry McCormick for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.