The main purpose of the role is to provide full technical onsite support across our client sites in London. You will have exposure to a multitude of technologies in the Audio Visual and Video Conferencing arena and will be comfortable in working as a sole ambassador or in team environment.
- Supply pre-planned and flexible operational cover on various sites based around London
- Setup/operation of integrated events spaces including high profile auditorium-based results presentations and town halls.
- Videoconference/audio conference set-up and support
- Manage all aspects of the Video Calls and scheduling full systems operational testing prior to any high-profile event
- Prepare equipment for future events and meetings as required
- Day to day BAU support of the AV / VC facilities including sound reinforcement, projection, lighting and web streaming
- Responsible for all the meeting rooms/ AV equipment and support in other areas when required
- Audio Visual support to other areas of the business when required.
- Liaising with senior executives to resolve any issues both face-to-face and remotely in a professional manner
- Liaison with proAV help desk & operations team to arrange backup support when required
- Administration necessary to support the role utilising Microsoft office applications, ticketing systems and room booking software
proAV designs, integrates and supports blended technology solutions with AV, UC and beyond including end-to-end services and 24/7/365 support to enhance global collaboration and empower your world of communication.
From reviewing technology to integration to post-deployment support, you’re in safe hands when you trust your AV and UC to proAV.
We are recognised as one of the AV industry’s most powerful international delivery and support operations trusted by a varied client base in more than 80 countries across 6 continents. To date, we have completed 700+ projects outside of the UK that meets the demands and challenges of a globalised marketplace, keeping the lines of communication and collaboration open.
From our state-of-the-art Customer Services Centre and Video Network Operations Centre (VNOC) our dedicated teams manage, monitor and protect our global clients’ business-critical AV systems architecture, products and technologies 24/7/365.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion:
proAV is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting and promoting an inclusive culture for all employees and job applicants. We want everyone to feel comfortable being themselves and create a culture where we understand and respect each other’s differences. proAV does not tolerate discrimination based on age, disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We make employment decision based on the needs of our business and the qualifications and/or experience of the individual. proAV offers personal and professional development opportunities, not just through traditional qualifications, but also through Apprenticeship schemes, internal training and mentorship programmes. We support employees and job applicants with their work-life balance through our family friendly policies and practices. We encourage all to apply.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.