Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our Civil Engineering team in Leeds. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects, communicate effectively, manage design team members, and be technically competent with the design of drainage systems to current design standards.
- Relevant consultancy experience.
- Ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with and manage staff within the Civil Engineering team.
- Software experience in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and drainage design experience is essential.
- Software experience in PDS or AutoCAD Civils 3D, and earthworks and highway design experience is desirable.
Key Responsibilities/Duties will include:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development (concept through to construction).
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction.
- Ability to carry out infrastructure design on AutoCAD and Civils 3D software.
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members and acting as a mentor.
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.