Job Title – Project Accountant
Location – central Belfast
Length – 9 months, possibility of permanent
Pay – PAYE £264.96 - £302.30 per day. We are able to accommodate working via a FCSA regulated Umbrella company as well
Hybrid – Tuesday to Thursday in the office.
We are recruiting for a Project Accountant for an engineering organisation based in Central Belfast. This is a temporary position to start asap for an 9 month period, though there is a possibility of being made permanent.
Due to the nature of our client and required security checked, you must be a national.
This is a varied role supporting project teams with financials, helping support SAP implementation, audit etc. You will be ensuring financial controls, efficiency of processes and reporting to the Project and Commercial Teams. It is essential you have SAP experience.
- Timely production of financial project review reports, monthly project financial commentaries, budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure project financial results, risks and opportunities are critically reviewed and challenged.
- Ensure that project financial controls for the business are effective, reliable and adhered to.
- Compliance with external legislation and government authorities.
What we are looking for
- Qualified Accountant, or qualified by experience.
- Strong business/process analysis skills.
- Project accounting experience.
- Experience of working with Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
- Previous experience in engineering or construction industry.
- Change Management
If this role is of interest please submit your CV ASAP. Please note that we consider every CV submitted to us, however due to the high volume of applications and time constraints we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.