EXPERIENCED FIRE RISK ASSESSOR NEEDED FOR A FIRE SAFTEY AND DETECTION COMPANY.
- Our client is a company working in the fire prevention and detection industries, providing their services to a variety of sectors.
- They have built an excellent reputation and due to the resulting influx of business they are expanding their existing team of Fire Risk Assessors and looking for an experienced individual.
- As a Fire Risk Assessor you will be performing fire risk assessments on a day to day basis, ensuring high quality and professionalism is maintained at all times.
- You will be working across residential high buildings, student accommodation and care homes.
- The role involves traveling in and around Southern England and the Midlands, with travel as a key element of the role.
- You must have experience conducting fire risk assessments.
- You must have a Level 3 NEBOSH or FPA fire risk assessing qualification.
- You should be happy with travelling frequently as part of the role.
- A UK driver’s license is essential.
- You should be based in the South of England or Midlands.
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Car or car allowance
- Training and development into more senior positions
- Holidays and pension scheme
- Healthcare payments
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.