Salary: £39,000 - £40,000
Shift: 4on 4off Days
Location: Cockburnspath / Scottish Borders
Madisons Engineering are currently recruiting for a Multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a national manufacturing company based in Cockburnspath. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established, and they are also offer extra courses and qualifications to enhance their engineers. Exceptional training on all electrical and mechanical machinery. This is a permanent position which will offer career progression in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have an electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance Engineer to have experience with PPMs, reactive maintenance.
- Maintenance Engineer to be Mechanically competent.
- Maintenance Engineer to ideally have manufacturing experience.
- Electrical/Mechanical – Three Phase, Motors, Sensors, PLC, Inverters, Relays, Belts, Bearings, Chains, Gearboxes
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company with security.
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills.
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
- Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan.
Benefits: Excellent Salary, Generous Pension Plan, Holidays, Incentives.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Sean Oliver on: (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.