I am actively seeking a skilled Civil Engineer to join a thriving Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy in the picturesque region of Cumbria. With over 40 years of experience, cultivating innovative engineering solutions, they offer excellent professional development opportunities. You will be working within a talented team of architects and civil and structural engineers, using cutting edge software to deliver expert solutions.
- UK experience within a civil engineering consultancy
- BSc or BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of Civil 3D and MicroDrainage or similar software
- Prior knowledge of working in commercial and residential sectors
- Working towards Chartership
- Understanding of designing to Section adoption Procedures
- Strong communication skills
Within this role you will be undertaking Flood Risk Assessments, Surface Water drainage strategies, and sewage assessments. Utilising strong communication abilities, you will be liaising with relevant authorities, clients and other professionals. You will be producing high quality highway and drainage designs.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- A wide variety of interesting projects
- Work for an award winning consultancy
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Collaborative team of skilled engineers
- Mix of lifestyle benefits
- Supportive environment for progression
Interested in this or other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering. Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Stone on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.