KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out planned maintenance on production machinery in line with current (SOP's).
2. Ensure all work complies with SOP's and site Health & Safety standards.
3. Carry out root cause analysis of plant downtime as required
4. Work with contractors and project teams on installation work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Apprenticeship in relevant field or experience
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment, within a Pharmaceutical company would be desirable but not essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with engineering issues and improvement processes.
Key Words: Maintenance, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Production
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.