Notus Heavy Lift Solutions is proud to be part of the BES Group. We’re a leader in the provision of lifting and transport services. We specialise in delivering Heavy Lift & Transport Consultancy services, Lifting Assurance, Planning and Execution of Lifting Operations.
At Notus Heavy Lift Solutions, we pride ourselves on dedication in providing excellent customer services through innovation, excellence in engineering and real project experience. Under the guidance of our consultants, who have decades of experience in the lifting industry, Notus Heavy Lift Solutions provide our clients with independent and impartial advice during the planning and execution phases of a project.
We are currently recruiting Mechanically biased Lifting Engineers to join our team. The successful candidates with be supporting multiple projects across the UK.
What will I be doing?
As a Mechanical Lifting Engineer for Notus Heavy Lifting Solutions, you will be helping to deliver trusted sustainable customer solutions, other responsibilities include:
- Understanding project briefs, ensuring the highest level of Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Review, Approve & Audit complex lifting operations.
- Working as part of our project team to ensure common operational procedures are being followed.
- Liaise with the Project Managers and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Review all projects received, identifying any issues and working with our Contract Partners to resolve prior to the work commencing.
- Ensure compliance with HPC Health and Safety policies, procedures & Lifting Standards this can include spot checks on project teams.
- Utilise our reporting software to accurately record all required documentation.
- Always providing an exceptional level of customer service, while representing our brilliant company professionally
What makes BES Group a great place to work?
If you work for us, you will get the below and so much more:
- Competitive salary from £50,000, dependent on level of experience
- Additional benefits and project bonus
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Pension scheme (opt in or out)
- Uniform and PPE are provided
- Overtime rates are paid at weekends
- Opportunity for career progression and development.
What experience do I need?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team who have a passion for driving safety and quality forward in the lifting industry. Our team consists of the best Engineers, and we want our new recruits to have the same attitude, aptitude and appetite for what we do.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications & experience:
* Proven track record in the lifting industry.
* Experience in planning and managing complex lifting operations using CAD.
* Be conversant in both crane, rigging/fleeting , Jacking, Skidding & Mechanical Installations.
* Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Construction Lifting, Positioning & Installing Structures, Plant & Equipment (Rigging/Erecting) or
* ECITB Moving Loads at SCQF Level 6
* ECITB Appointed Person Moving Loads (APML)
* ECITB Technical Test TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation
* CPCS A61 Appointed Person
* A flexible approach to working, you should be able and willing to work overtime to cover workloads during busy periods.
* The ability to work towards strict deadlines, ideally experience working on timed projects.
* A good level of IT and literacy skills.
* Full driving licence.
To apply for this role, simply click “Apply”. We ask for some basic contact information and a CV or your LinkedIn profile, it’s that easy! Please keep in mind, successful candidates will be required to complete the relevant background checks as part of the recruitment process.
We want to inspire everyone to see how important safety is and we expect the same from our people. And if you’re on the same page as us about that and you’ve got the right skills, experience and attitude, you’ll fit right in. Simple. We’re all about diversity and inclusion and that means we want our people to be themselves. We’re delighted to be an equal opportunities employer and that will never change!
If you would like to find out more information about Notus Heavy Lifting Solutions, please click here
BES Group, Your Safety, Our Focus.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.