Out client are a family run Civil Engineering and Facilities management company based in Pembrokeshire.
If you are an experienced Civil Engineer with a background in the civil construction industry, this is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation where your contributions will shape the company's future.
Civil Engineer - Pembrokeshire Permanent Role £40,000-£55,000
- The successful candidate will provide Civil engineering input and support to projects being bid and in execution
- Provide engineering and design input in the preparation of contract tenders and variations for new and existing projects, working closely with Contract Managers, Quantity Surveyors, and supplier/sub-contractor partners
- Build up and develop commercial estimates & cost plans
- Setting out and surveying
- Liaison with specialist designers and consultants
- Assisting in the preparation of project estimates
- Liaison with specialist subcontractors, suppliers, and designers
- Taking part in contract and internal governance reviews
- Assisting in the development of programmes for the delivery of our services
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the civil construction industry with a minimum
- of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and ideally have prior experience with COMAH sites
- Must have demonstrated commitment to health and safety protocols in the construction industry
- While a civil engineering degree would be advantageous, it is not mandatory for this role. A minimum of a HNC/D or equivalent NVQ in civil engineering is required
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.