There has never been a better time to join us at United Living; we’re an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking Group with a pipeline of work which will see our turnover hit £1 billion in the next 5 years.
This is hugely ambitious, but we know we can do it with the right people on board. We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Welding Engineer to join our Energy business and provide support to the work winning team in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
If you are an Welding Engineer with a background in utilities and infrastructure, this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will posses the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience of heavy fabrication and welding is necessary, such as an inspector, quality control or supervisor.
- International Welding specialist (IWS) – preferred qualification
- Computer Literate – (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word) is necessary
- Experience within pipeline industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of NDT methods and their limitations would be advantageous.
- Ability to read 3.1 material certification would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of BS 4515-1 & BS EN ISO is a Must.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo.
In addition to the above:
- Happy to travel around UK when projects require technical support.
- Professional registration will be encouraged.
- Full Clean UK driving license
- Role may suit a welding inspector or QA looking to become office based or a welding engineer.
We are always looking for talented people to join our teams at United Living, and the role of Welding Engineer is a brilliant opportunity for somebody to come in and make a really positive contribution to the communities we serve.
We are a supportive team with a great culture - if you want to join a leading business where you will be supported to grow and be rewarded with a competitive salary and package, apply today for immediate interview.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.