Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Stansted Airport
MJM Industrial are currently recruiting for experienced Maintenance Engineers to work for at London Stansted Airport. MJM Industrial is a Tier One contractor to the likes of Heathrow Airport amongst others.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for routine maintenance including, but not limited to;
- Preventative repair and maintenance of conveyors, baggage handling machinery, storage cranes and carrier systems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Operational & functionality checks
- Log all work conducted and parts used
- Diagnosing faults and root cause analysis
- lubrication and monitoring.
- Diagnosing the root cause of issues and find permanent solutions to issues encountered.
YOUR BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
It is essential you meet the following criteria to be successful when applying for this Maintenance Engineer role;
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or above in a mechanical or electrical maintenance discipline
- Ability to obtain and maintain an airside pass (5-year checkable work history and clean criminal record)
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Computer literate
The following experience is desirable but not essential for the Maintenance Engineer position;
- Previous FMCG, manufacturing or automated warehousing experience
- 18th edition
- PLC and diagnostic experience
If you would like to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer position, then please apply with a copy of your latest CV to arrange a confidential chat.
MJM Industrial is also recruiting for Maintenance Engineers to work with us on a temporary / contract / self-employed basis at various and so please get in touch to discuss these opportunities further.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.