Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer required - £46k+ plus excellent benefits to cover East London Areas.
Our client is a national service provider and due to contract awards are looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning / Building Services Engineer to cover contracts in the North, East and South East London areas, inside the M25.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Air Conditioning / HVAC Maintenance.
- Hold F-Gas 2079 Cat 1 and NVQ level 2
- Additional Electrical C&G 2330 / 2365 level 2 / 18th Ed beneficial
- Understanding of HVAC plant in a commercial environment (not domestic).
- Strong experience in Air Conditioning unit repairs (i.e. leak detection/repair, compressor/component replacement, etc.)
- Experience covering a range of HVAC systems in commercial environments.
- Experience of splits, multis, VRF/VRVs.
- Experience of manufacturers such as Mitsibishi, Daikin etc
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis.
The role will be 75% Air Conditioning Service / Maintenance and 25% general building service / maintenance work which will include PPM's, Reactives, fault diagnosis, system repair of HVAC associated Plant. There may be the occasional installation of Air Conditioning systems, some Chiller and refrigeration experience also beneficial but not essential.
As the Air Conditioning Engineer you will ideally live in the East London area or just outside, ie Essex or Kent Border.
Our client has a range of sites and contracts and typically include Commercial office blocks, High End exclusive apartment blocks Hotels and leisure centers/gyms etc.
The successful applicant will be provided with a company van or if preferred a car, fuel card, specialist tools, power tools, uniform, a laptop and a mobile phone.
Benefits/ Salary Package
In return for your experience as the Air Conditioning Engineer the company offers an extremely competitive package which includes:
- Competitive salary £46k+ (dep on exp) basic based on 38hrs with an early finish on Fridays
- Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
- Minimum 4 hours paid for call outs at the overtime rate.
- Standby and on call allowances. 1 in 8 stand by.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension (3% employee 5% company)
- Medical insurance
- Death in service
- Company Van or Car with fuel card.
This is a great opportunity for a technically minded Air Conditioning Engineer who wants a fresh but rewarding challenge with the opportunity for career progression.
Our client is a progressive, growing organisation that has high staff retention and offers good career prospects.
Please get in touch with Steve West for more information on the role and company.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.