Project Manager - Durham
£50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
Working for a Large FM company
- Develops, in conjunction with the Project Sponsor, the scope of the project.
- Ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality & reglative standards
- Ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups
- Risk analysis
- Communicate effectively at all times with the client, client's representative, project architect, project engineer, local authorities and all persons affected by the project
- Liaise daily with the line manager.
- Liase daily with internal Commercial team to manage Project finances
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project, either on site or in offices.
- Develop & maintain working programme & schedules
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control.
- Monitor & Report project progress and performance.
- Knowledge and understanding of the CDM regulations
What we are looking for
- Must have nature to represent Mitie with professionalism, integrity and honesty at all times.
- Substantial experience of the full life cycle of a number of Construction projects, involving the project management of the project and the staff / operatives working on it.
- Pro-active good at planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans/programmes regularly
- Strong sense of achievement; able to drive projects forward, expects good standards of work and able to overcome barriers/ solve problems.
- Organised, good at time management and prioritisation of work
- Reliable, punctual and responsible
Apply with your CV or contact Jordan on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.