CDS Recruitment are currently working with our client who are looking for a Mechanical Fitter on a temporary basis initially the contract is expected to be a min of 3 months
- To interpret engineering drawings and query inaccuracies
- To work effectively within specified time limit
- To build to required standard of quality through self-inspection
- To be an effective team member, working with supervisor and colleagues to ensure smooth work flow with maximum output
- To adhere to/comply with the Company's Health and Safety policies and procedures, ensuring that the work area is kept in a safe and tidy condition
- To take proper care and protection of company owned workshop equipment
- To be willing and available to work on site
- Candidates ideally will be skilled and experienced in the following:-
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- A strong understanding of health and safety requirements and general good housekeeping.
- Time served/qualified Mechanical Fitter
To apply for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.