A market leading organisation developing analytical instruments based in Sandy, Bedfordshire, are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. The successful engineer will be joining multiskilled R&D Team to support development of complex high precision products and bespoke solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a company that are a leader in their industry and are well- known to take on the most technically challenging design projects.
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer job:
- Designing and developing new cutting-edge products, also implementing designs on full range company products to required standards
- Carrying risk assessments, mechanical analysis and preparing documentation
- Fault finding, testing and measuring performance system
- Providing expert advice on all mechanical issues to suppliers and internal departments
Skills required for Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Broad mechanical experience
- Experience of bespoke equipment for a technical market
- Knowledge of motion control systems / precision instrumentation and experience in designing moving parts/mechanisms
- Experience designing using Solidworks
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry would be beneficial
To apply for this Mechanical Design Engineer role in Sandy, send your CV or call Joanna on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.