Job Title: Electrical Technician
Salary: £40,000 + bonuses
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
My client is a manufacturer and supplier of plastic products. They are recruiting due to someone moving on from this position. This is working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am. The salary on offer for this position is between £39,906 – £40,455 + great benefits included.
Duties and responsibilities as an Electrical Technician:
- Completing planned, preventative maintenance to high quality standards
- Reading and following engineering drawings
- Electrical installations, wiring and fault finding
- Hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
- PLC fault finding (inputs and outputs)
Skills and experience required as an Electrical Technician:
- City and Guilds / Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.