Would you like to join the multi-award-winning design team of a leading built environment consultancy as Senior Mechanical Engineer within their Birmingham office, delivering innovative and sustainable building services design solutions for large-scale, technically complex and landmark projects across the UK.
You will become an integral member of a leading consultancy that are renowned for supporting, progressing and developing their staff, boasting a fantastic company culture and a collaborative and supportive working environment.
Reporting into the Associate Director, as Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for delivering innovative design solutions for projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Defence, Data Centres and/or Life Sciences.
- Act as Senior Mechanical Engineer for mechanical and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Coordinate mechanical services designs with other building services disciplines and external teams including architects and structural engineers.
- Produce concept design through to detailed design for building services engineering systems.
- Ensure all design projects and reports are technically compliant and to a consistently high standard.
- Supervise, coach, and develop junior staff members to optimise their potential.
- A recognised Mechanical or Building Services Engineering qualification to degree level.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing mechanical building services engineering projects.
- Membership of a professional body (CIBSE or IET preferred) and committed to achieving Chartership.
- Experience with industry specific software such as Bluebeam, Hevacomp, Cymap, IES VE etc.
- Basic salary of £50,000 to £55,000
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
- Annual bonus and company share scheme
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional
- Private healthcare, dental insurance, life assurance, accident cover etc.
- Paid for professional development courses and memberships
- Cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym, fitness memberships and social events
If you're interested in this Senior Mechanical Engineer position, please APPLY NOW!
Applications encouraged from professionals with experience as Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Building Services Design Engineer, Principal Mechanical Design Engineer and HVAC Design Engineer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.