A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer with a solid background in construction to join a leading major project specialist on a high-profile commercial scheme in Central London which is valued at circa £1bn.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and responsible for playing a key role in the projects successful delivery. As a key member of the planning team the Senior Planning Engineer will oversee the construction programme for a section of the project, working closely with the Project Director and ensuring the construction programme is effectively communicated to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a top name in the construction industry who have secured solid pipeline of major projects across the Capital. They are a business that highly values planning and there are fantastic opportunities to develop your career as the team grows.
Along with award winning training and development the Senior Planning Engineer will be offered a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes the following;
- Starting salary of between £(phone number removed) per annum dependent upon experience
- Annual car allowance of circa £6,500 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
- Flexible benefits scheme
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered
- Previous site based planning experience gained within the UK construction industry
- Good understanding of construction processes and techniques
- Proficient user of planning software packages
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good contractual awareness
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on (phone number removed) quoting reference 59
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.