International Key Account Manager - £60,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance
Office Location: Bridgwater (Somerset) - Home/Field based role (50% International Travel)
A brilliant field-based key account manager sales role, where you will be responsible for 10 to 20 key accounts across the globe. Our client are market leaders in the Engineering industry, providing a range of completely unique, self-developed solutions across multiple sectors including Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and Manufacturing.
If you have previous experience developing existing key accounts across multiple countries, within the engineering sector, ideally with capital equipment sales experience, this is the perfect role for you!
- Maintain and grow an existing customer base of roughly 10/20 customers, including the companies most prestigious accounts, traveling to meet with them internationally, across a range of countries - Roughly 2 out of 4 weeks in a month.
- Negotiate and win new contracts with existing customers, constantly developing the accounts.
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to develop a sales account process, which will be aligned with the team's strategy.
- Build rapport with existing customers, ensuring that key accounts remain active are in constant growth.
- 50% of the role will require international travel, the other 50% will be homebased, with a requirement to visit the Bridgwater office 1 to 2 times a month.
What is required from you?
- Previous experience developing key/existing accounts within the Engineering/Manufacturing industry, selling both nationally and internationally.
- Experience selling Capital Equipment is desirable.
- Have a consultative approach to sales, understanding the customers' requirements and situation in order to propose a suitable, bespoke solution.
- Have an executive presence, capturing the attention of Stakeholders when meeting with them.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Sam Childerley at (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.