RM Recruit are working in partnership with a global business who are on the lookout for a Sales Ledger Clerk for circa 9 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business where you will be key in adding value to the finance team.
Main duties include:
- Raising accurate invoices
- Liaison with wider finance teams
- Build key relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring timesheets compliance is adhered to
- Supporting the wider team in process improvement
- Working alongside colleagues to hit KPI's and finance and monthly billing targets
- Working in a busy finance team raising a high volume of invoices
- Reporting to the Finance Manager and working with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal candidate, you will be available immediately / on short notice and possess strong experience in an accounts receivable / Sales ledger capacity. Our client offers hybrid working with 3 days in the office and two days working from home. There are strong transport links to their offices and laptop and all necessary equipment is provided to the successful candidate.
If you possess the requisite experience and are looking for a new challenge in a forward thinking business, we encourage you to apply.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.