Assistant Project Manager / Project Co-Ordinator
(Site relocation project )
6 month Fixed Term Contract
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager / Project Co-Ordinator to gain some valuable experience and expand your project management skills for future career opportunities.
Our client is a Manchester based manufacturing engineering company who are relocating to new premises in the area.
You will assist the Project Manager by co-ordinating project plans, ensuring the successful move of plant and equipment in line with project timescales and cost.
- Manage project plans, budgets and targets and provide regular progress reports
- Create action lists and follow up with key personnel
- Work closely with operations teams and contractors to ensure project adheres to build plan and equipment is installed to correct specification
- Liaise with stakeholders and contractors across a wide range of disciplines, manage resource conflicts
- Oversee installation of new plant and equipment at new premises
- Analyse data, highlight any issues and mitigate risk
- Update CAD/layout drawings
- Engineering or Technical qualification (HND/Degree)
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Project Co-Ordinator, Project Controller
- Experience gained in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Experience of contractor and stakeholder management
- Experience of MS Project
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Reliable with initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
APPLY NOW or email CV to (url removed)
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.