Senior Civil Design Engineer
£400 - £425 Day Rate (Outside IR35)
Contract – 6-12 Months+
I am currently looking for an experienced and established Senior Civil Design Engineer to join a busy Engineering and Construction contractor in the Manchester area
Working closely with a wide range of clients across a number of disciplines within UK rail and construction industries, your key responsibilities will include: -
- Providing conceptual design deliverables that comply to safety and quality requirements
- Producing design calculations and drawings.
- Ensuring project change for design package is fully implemented and recorded.
- Undertake work using formal processes and procedures.
- Manage and record time and assist in providing time estimates for tasks.
With a track record in successful design delivery to timescales and budgets, you will have led projects to completion on multiple rail projects in the UK.
Degree qualified, you will have either a construction or engineering background, ideally working towards Chartership and Project Management.
If you would like to apply then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter and reference 54729/SCDEERSKL27
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.