Techmodal are looking for talented SC cleared Inventory/ Supply Chain Professional to work on Defence projects at our client site based at Abbey Wood with options to work from home 2days a week. The role offers flexible hours (40 hours/week)
The successful candidate would benefit from having previous experience working for Ministry of Defence
The initial contract period would be 6-12 months with high potential to extend, the.
- Inventory Supply Chain Mananager with leadership and management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders, work to meet our customers requirements and be adaptable to change.
- Able to share knoeledge to meet common goals, a proactive approach and way of thinking to provide results with a suitable skill set to lead the Inventory management.
- Deliverables include financial workbook compliance to achive key milestones, precurement planning and placememt, budget controls, lead meetings with peers and Industry partners where necesary.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain or Inventory background is prefered with an ability to learn new Business systems and processes required for the role.
- Hold valid security clearance (SC)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.