What you will do
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to be responsible for securing fire detection and electronic security installation projects across a defined territory by developing and strengthening relationships with regional clients. You will lead the sales cycle and company relationships as well as carrying out building surveys and system design with innovation and adaptability. For large and sophisticated projects we can provide full support with surveyors, designers and estimators.
How you will do it
Reporting to Regional Sales Manager, the Regional Account Manager will work with key contacts in the Education, healthcare, industrial and large commercial sectors, building opportunities to bid on projects and present technical information to board level. You will handle leads and drive sales performance using Salesforce. For large or sophisticated proposals an Estimator / Technical Bid Manager will be available to support. Key objectives are pipeline growth and conversion improvement, working in collaboration with the team to drive growth against a defined sales target.
What we look for
Are you able to demonstrate the following?
- Previous success in account management, specification sales or project sales in a technical sector.
- Experience of business to business technical solutions sales.
- Ability to function independently.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to use resources and engage operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Ability to develop and expand relationships through an organisation.
- Ability to build successful plans and bring teams together for mutual benefit.
- Full UK driving licence.
If yes then we'd love to hear from you!
We ideally like our regional account managers to be able to survey buildings and design fire and/or security systems along with experience with CRMs, in particular Salesforce. However, as a market leader with strong technical and sales teams we are happy to provide training for strong individuals who are willing to learn!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.