*On on call approx 1 in 8 available with £63 weekly standby payment plus more if go out*
Mon to Fri (8 - 5)
A premier FM provider in the country are now looking for a Mobile Electrician to provide a facilities maintenance service across a number of commercial contracts within Northern Ireland
This will include testing of other engineer's installs and producing NICEIC documentation. 2391 is needed.
These will be high across high street banks, schools and retail buildings. As the customer site usually close around 4PM, role allows for return to home in 5,00 - 5,30PM work typically.
Work is a mixture of minor installation and maintenance (PPMs and reactives) with only addition to general fabric maintenance.
- The main focus of the PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) work will primarily focus on but not limited to the following types of works:
- Emergency lighting tests, tap temperatures, distribution board inspection, occasional work with FCU (Fan coil units) maintenance and air handling units, subcontractor management, moving of materials / deliveries as required.
- There will be a small number of different types of reactive jobs too across basic fabric works such as broken door handles, taps etc
- There will be a number of Project Work available representing the chance of upskilling on new equipment
- Comparable experience in an electrically focused maintenance role
- 18th/17th Edition plus City and Guilds Lvl 3 in Installation plus Test and Inspect ideally
Transport, tools and IT equipment provided
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.