Senior C++ Engineer
£45,000 - £70,000
Bristol - Hybrid Working
Do you want to put your C++ skills to the test to deliver and solve real-world problems? If so, this could be the opportunity for you 🌍
My client is a bespoke technology company using advanced technology to build cutting-edge products to solve real-world problems. Sounds pretty cool right? They are big believers in putting innovation to work and creating a difference with their technology. The team are highly driven, and all thrive in a busy collaborative environment each deploying a wide range of different skills.
This role is working primarily with C++ and Python and requires working knowledge of SLAM.
You'll be utilising high-quality software engineering principles and methods and will be manipulating computer vision techniques such as C++ and SLAM. This is your chance to work on really exciting projects within a specialised team where you can all contribute, develop and continue to learn new skills. This role will give you the opportunity to get involved in field trials to test and evaluate new functionality and support the deployment of software updates to customers.
- Understanding requirements, building and testing appropriate solutions.
- Working towards the complete software development process from start to finish.
- Enhancing the end-to-end life cycle of software development.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Design, evaluate, develop, and maintain high-quality software to facilitate cutting-edge research in 3D computer vision.
- C++ and/or Python
- Knowledge of SLAM
- ROS (Robot Operating System) or similar sub-framework
- Knowledge of computer vision techniques such as Visual Odometry, Structure from motion, Calibration algorithms
- Encouraging team members
- Like solving new and difficult problems
- Competitive salary - Up to £70,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday increases with years of service)
- Hybrid working, flexibility around your lifestyle
- Private medical insurance including dental and optical cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Additional personal development with a people-focused culture
- Going for meals and drinks with the team, regular social events
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.