Do you live in or around the Manchester area?
If so, we're looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join our team, delivering services for our multi-site clients.
- Salary: up to £39,893 (depending on experience)
- Overtime is paid as time and a half
- Door to door pay
- 4% bonus, subject to achievement of targets. (historically paid out)
- Van (with option for personal use) and fuel card
- Smartphone, tools, uniform, PPE
If you have a full valid UK driver's license, refrigeration engineering experience, and want to progress your career with an award-winning FM provider then read on….
You'll be responsible for ensuring your clients supermarket refrigeration systems within your area are fully maintained and operating at full potential.
As an Arcus engineer, you'll enjoy working in a varied environment. You'll be out and about on the road traveling to client stores throughout your area, delivering a high level of diagnosis, maintenance, servicing, and repair work.
You'll have exceptional time management skills with an eagerness to learn.
Click on the link below, to see what life is like as an Arcus Engineer.
We're passionate about retaining our top talent and love to promote within, giving you the opportunity to either gain qualifications and/or experience in other areas of the business if that's what you want.
To be successful you will have:
- Valid UK driver's license
- Time served experience as a Refrigeration Engineer
- C&G 2079 / F- GAS
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety
Desirable as training will be provided:
- CO2 Qualification
- Supermarket Experience
- Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Life Assurance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q / Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Centre
This position has a requirement for 1 in 4 on call.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed, please submit your application by clicking on the 'apply' button.
If you're successful, we'll undertake standard pre-employment checks after you have been offered a job. This includes employment referencing, verifying your right to work in the UK, verifying your driving licence (if applicable) and a health assessment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.