My client is looking for an Electronic engineer. This company are very unique in the industry in which they are a young and ambitious company that are planning well to move into a growth stage. The team they are expanding is the engineering team in which you will help design, maintain and provide new ideas and solutions to their products. The role itself is focused on bringing new products and ideas through the development stage and ready for the consumer market while also providing mentoring and support among teams in cross collaboration and mentoring junior colleagues.
- Salary: €(phone number removed)
- Location: Dublin
- Bachelors in Electronic engineering or a relevant field
- 5+ years' experience working in the Electronic engineering industry
- History of Developing/ Design or Manufacturing
- Maintenance and repair for lower levels is good to have experience in.
- Good experience with Microcontrollers
- PCB Layout and Design through Altium experience
- Experience with FPGA's
- Experience with Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Embedded C are all good to have
- RF experience helpful but not necessary
Benefits can be disclosed after initial contact, don't miss out!
If/when you are interested in this role, Get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.