I am currently recruiting for an international tier one consultancy in Liverpool. This consultancy is looking for a Traffic Engineer to join their team currently working on a number of Local Authority frameworks. Within these frameworks they currently have a huge variety of Traffic schemes, including traffic calming, traffic management, active travel bus routes and cycleways all with a huge focus on sustainability within major cities.
Within the Traffic Engineer role, you will be expected to be a part an established team and fully immerse yourself in detailed design, project management and delivery of individual schemes so prior experience working as a Traffic engineer is essential when applying for this role, ideally at least 5 years' experience.
This role offers flexible working both in the office and at home once COVID restrictions allow and will give you as an employee flexibility on how this will best work for you and your personal situation, offering not just flexibility on your location but when you choose to work your 40 hour week.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the use of DMRB and other standards and legislation
- 3D design advanced software skills (Civil3D) and experience using other Traffic Software's would be hugely beneficial
- Project management experience & experience of dealing with Local Authorities.
- You will ideally be a Chartered Engineer or will be working towards an appropriate Professional status with membership of a professional institution.
- B.Sc., BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary and pension
- Flexible hours and working
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through the consultancy's own charity, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you're a member of the Reserve Forces you'll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
If interested in the Opportunity please contact Taylor Smith at Calibre Search Manchester
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.