Our client is renowned for providing the best quality Civil & Structural consultancy service across all market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer who can bring value to the business and in return further progress their career .
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will join them in their Leeds office on a full time, permanent basis where you will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects, communicate effectively, manage design team members, and be technically competent with the design of drainage systems to current design standards.
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil and structural engineering projects,
- Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects,
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes,
- Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using
- Design/Analysis software,
- Responsible for managing CAD/Revit technicians to ensure that an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings,
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings,
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members,
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience,
- The ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy,
- Sound technical skills,
- Good communication skills and ability to work with, and manage staff within the Civil Engineering team,
- Software experience in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and drainage design experience is essential,
- Software experience in PDS or AutoCAD Civils 3D, and earthworks and highway,
- design experience is desirable.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will be working within an experienced team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, so do not miss out and apply by sending your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting. Suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.