Site Manager – Ensuring the site operation runs to plan
- To manage a team to deliver high quality projects and services to the relevant project specification and regulations.
- To Manage the team to the company procedures and policies.
Work – Planning
- Assist in planning and organising the installation work and the teams required to meet given priorities and task or multiple tasks timing.
Work – Operational Service
- Organising assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, Procuring materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
- Carrying out the assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, using materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
Work – Operating
- Operating and checking specialist equipment. Carries out work and supervises team to carry out work to ensure projects are delivered on time and to correct standards.
- Compiling, collating, maintaining and checking records as required by Company procedures, relevant regulations and legislation.
Health & Safety – Compliance
- Ensuring team complies with health and safety and other relevant regulations and legislation.
- Responding to any incidents and problems encountered in work situations.
- Taking corrective action to resolve them if possible.
- Escalating to management where necessary.
- Liaising with customers to be aware of their expectations, and facilitating their involvement.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.