Field Service Engineer - Northern Ireland
If you are an experienced HGV Technician or Rail Technician this could be your next dream job!
We are recruiting a Field Service Engineer with our client who are a leading provider of Transmission & Drive systems for the Rail and Commercial Vehicle industry.
Suitable candidates will have strong mechanical experience from either Rail or Commercial Vehicle sector, with good diagnostic ability and a professional approach with customers.
Market leading package £36-42k with Vehicle provided & generous pension contributions
You will be covering most of Northern Ireland area, so location is not an issue as long as you are based in NI.
- On site repairs and overhauls
- Rail Coupler Product updates and Modifications
- Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Warranty Investigations
- Transmission Changeouts
- Attend service calls at customer's premises and rectify faults on vehicles as dictated by workload and customer requirements.
- Provide on-site product training for customers, including computer set-up and operation of software for diagnostics, when requested.
- Provide support, assistance and back-up for visiting specialist engineers.
- Process and collate Field Service Engineers Claim XP job reports, print off chargeable reports and transfer to admin staff.
- Assist admin staff with technical queries relating to spare parts etc.
- Liaise with and advise workshop staff in relation to warranty status of transmissions and components.
What we are looking for
- Level 3 apprenticeship trained in either Rail or HGV sector
- 5+ years mechanical experience
- Can work alone with a strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills with a professional approach
- Good diagnostic ability
- Full clean driving license
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.