Are you looking for a new opportunity that will see you joining a dynamic structural and civil engineering consultancy that uses their wealth of experience to offer bespoke engineering solutions from concept to completion? If so then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client is seeking an experienced and talented Civil Engineer with at least 5 years' UK experience to join the highly experienced civil design team in their London office on a full time, permanent basis and work on a range of interesting and diverse projects .
- A degree in civil or structural engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years UK based experience,
- Experience in the following: S278 & S106,
- Experienced in drainage design for residential, commercial and educational projects,
- Preparation of SUDS design,
- Experience of Flood Risk Assessments,
- Experience of liaison with local authorities,
- Ability to work independently and have a strong attention to detail,
- Experience of the following software: CADS, Microdrainage is required.
- Civils 3D would be beneficial but is not essential.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to apply
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.